Gastroenterology is a branch of medicine which provides services related to the diseases of the digestive system (liver and the gastrointestinal tract). Our dedicated Gastroenterologists can perform various advanced Endoscopic procedures to investigate and treat the digestive system.
The Department of Gastroenterology has all the advanced facilities including sophisticated Endoscopes for the diagnosis and treatment of the digestive tract, liver, pancreatic, and biliary system. The scope of services offered is as follows:
· Diagnostic Upper and Lower Gastrointestinal Endoscopies
· Treatment of bleeding Varices
· Treatment of bleeding Peptic Ulcers
· Dilation of Upper and Lower Gastrointestinal Strictures
· Diagnosis and treatment of Bilary Tree Diseases, Bile Duct Stones, Strictures, Tumors
· Diagnosis and treatment of liver diseases including Fatty Liver, Hepatitis, Autoimmune Liver Diseases, Liver Cirrhosis
· Treatment of Liver Fibrosis, etc.