- Completed her Doctor of Public Health Degree (Adolescent and School
Health) from Alexandria University, Egypt (2015).
- Diploma in Public Health from Alexandria University, Egypt (2007).
- Advanced Diploma from Cambridge Training College, UK (2003).
- Masters Degree in Pediatrics from Alexandria University, Egypt (2000).
- MBBCH from Alexandria University, Egypt (1994).
- Specialist Pediatrics in Emirates French Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE (2014 –
- Specialist Pediatrics in Dar Al Shifaa Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE (2012 – 2014).
- Specialist Pediatrics at the Pediatric Hegazy Center, Egypt (2008 – 2011).
- School Health Doctor in the Family Health Department, High Institute of
Public Health, Alexandria University, Egypt (2006 – 2007).
- Specialist Pediatrics at the Pediatric Hegazy Center, Egypt (2003 – 2006).
- Pediatric Register Resident at the Alexandria University Children’s Hospital,
Nephrology Unit (Peritoneal and Hemodialysis) (2000 – 2001).
- Pediatric Resident at the Alexandria University Children’s Hospital, Egypt
(1996 – 1999).
- House Officer (Rotating Intern) at the Alexandria University Hospitals, Egypt
(1995 – 1996).
- Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS).
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS).
CONFERENCES AND WORKSHOPS ATTENDED
- The 1 st Leading Emirates Pediatric Emergency Conference, UAE (Feb. 2016).
- The 1 st Abu Dhabi Neonatal Multispecialty Symposium, UAE (Nov. 2015).
- Symposium in Pediatric Pulmonary: Chronic Respiratory Failure (Oct. 2015).
- Abu Dhabi First International Conference in Fetal Medicine, Pediatrics,
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition, UAE (Feb. 2015).
- The 4 th International Neonatal Conference on Promoting Excellence in
Neonatal Medicine, Abu Dhabi, UAE (Mar. 2014).
- Abu Dhabi Pediatric Scientific Day Conference, Abu Dhabi, UAE (April, 2013).
- The 3 rd International Neonatal Conference on Hot Topics in Neonatal
Medicine, Abu Dhabi, UAE (Feb. 2013).
- Workshop on implementation of DOT Program for management of
Tuberculosis in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Pediatric Nutrition.
- Respiratory Diseases.
- Renal Diseases.
- Adolescent and School Health.