- FRCR(1), Royal College of Radiologist, London (2016).
- MD in Radio-diagnosis from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh Muslim
University, India (2007).
- Graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Aligarh Muslim University,
- More than 10 years of experience in Diagnostic Radiology post MD. Worked in
several prestigious hospitals of India including the Fortis Escorts Hospital.
Working as Specialist in Universal Hospital since January 2014.
- Cardiac MRI.
- Cardiac CT angiography.
- Complex colour Doppler procedures including penile Doppler.
- Musculo-skeletal ultrasounds.
- All other aspects of general diagnostic radiology including MRI, CT scan,
Ultrasound, Color Doppler, Mammogram, Conventional radiological procedures,
and routine Interventional procedures like CT and Ultrasound-guided Fine
Needle Aspiration Cytology (FNAC).
- Musculoskeletal MRI.
- Cardiac CT
- Published several papers in Indian and International Journals.
- Active contributor to radiopaedia.org
- American College of Radiology (ACR).
- American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS).