- MD Medicine- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal, India, MBBS - Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram, Kannur, Kerala.
- Clinical Asst Professor in Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Cochin for 3yrs and 6months.
- Clinical Asst Professor in Yenepoya medical College, Mangalore for 4months.
- Obesity and related disorders.
- Thyroid disorders.
- Lifestyle disease.
- Infectious disease.
- Travel and Vaccination / immunisation.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS & PUBLICATIONS
- "Member of Indian Medical Association since 2014.
- Study of cardiovascular risk factors and carotid intimal thickening in HIV patients.
- Hanta Virus- Thinking outside Dengue- Amrita Journal of Medicine.
- TB lymphadenitis presenting as Hypercalcemia- A rare presentation- Amrita Journal of Medicine.
- The unknown culprit- Polyangitis with Granulomatosis- presentation at conference for Royal College of Physicians, UK- May 2015.
- TV interview-Topic-HIV/AIDS - Medibiz TV, 2014.