- DM (Neurology) from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and
Technology, Kerala, India (1998).
- MD (General Medicine) from Bangalore Medical College, Karnataka, India
- Senior Consultant Neurologist at Kerala Institute of Medical Sciences, Kerala,
India (2013 – 2015).
- Associate Professor in Neurology at Father Muller Medical College, Mangalore,
India (2011 – 2012).
- Assistant Professor in Neurology, Yenapoya Medical University, Mangalore,
India (2008 – 2010).
- Senior Consultant Neurologist in Cosmopolitan Hospital, Trivandrum, India
(2000 – 2007).
- Indian Association of Neurology (IAN).
- Neurological Society of India (NSI).
- Epilepsy Association of India.
- The Association of Physicians of India.
- Asia Oceanic Epilepsy Conference, Malaysia (2002).
- World Stroke Conference, Cape Town, South Africa (2002).
- World Neurology Conference, Sydney, Australia (2000).
- All annual national conferences of the Indian Association of Neurology in
various parts of India (1998 – 2014).
- All acute neurological cases, especially Epilepsy, Stroke.
- Neuromuscular Disorders, such as Guillain Barre Syndrome.
- Cognitive and Behavioral Neurology such as Dementia in the elderly and
Autism and Learning Disability in children.