- M.B.Ch.B from Mosul University / Iraq.
- High Diploma Internal Medicine.
- Fellow of the Arab Board in Internal Medicine.
- Supervised the Diabetic Mini Clinics for Dubai Health Authority across Dubai
- Joined the Diabetology unit at Rashid Hospital (1999).
- Internist and Diabetologist at the Medical Department of Al-Yarmouk
Teaching Hospital, Baghdad, Iraq (1991).
- Set up an Internal Medicine Clinic, a Diabetic Clinic, and a specialized clinic
for Gestational Diabetes and Diabetes during Pregnancy in two prestigious
teaching hospitals in Baghdad, while teaching undergraduate and
- Management of Diabetes Mellitus, both Type 1 and Type 2, including the
detection of long-term complications that affect the nerves, kidneys, etc.
- Management of Obesity and Obesity-related problems.
- Detection and management of Typhoid disease.
- Treatment of Hypertension and high cholesterol.
- Management of acute medical illnesses and chronic medical illnesses (like
Hyperlipidemia, Bronchial Asthma).
PUBLICATIONS & ASSOCIATIONS
- Participated in several international studies with regards to Diabetes and
- Contributed to several medical journals.
- Associated with medical societies, both within and outside the UAE.