- Completed MBBS from the K.S. Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore.
- Completed his Masters in General Surgery from Kasturba Medical College,
Manipal University, India.
- Started his career by focusing on Laparoscopic Surgery at Kasturba Hospital, India.
- Membership of Royal College of Surgeons (Edinburgh).
- Gastrointestinal and Breast Surgery.
- Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy.
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair.
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy.
- Anorectal problems like Hemorrhoids, Fistula-in- ano, Fissure-in- ano.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Varicose Vein Surgery.
- Pilonidal Cyst.
- Malignancies of the breast, thyroid, and gastrointestinal tract.
- Upper and Lower GI Endoscopy.
- Minor procedures such as excision of Lipoma, sebaceous cysts, and other
- Participated in several workshops and conferences in India, Dubai, Egypt,
Malaysia, and Singapore.
- Teaching students of medical, dental and allied health sciences.
- Publishing case reports in magazines and journals such as the British Medical