- Specialist Fellowship in Orthopedic Sport Medicine from McGill University,
Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada (2000).
- Fellowship completed at the Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of
- Obtained Specialist Certificate in Orthopedic Surgery from the Royal College
of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (1999).
- Residency and Post graduation from the Royal College of Physicians of
- Graduated from King Saud University Medical College, Riyadh, K.S.A (1991)
- Chief of Orthopedic Services at Mafraq Hospital, Abu Dhabi (2008-2013).
- Teaching faculty for medical students of Gulf Medical University Ajman as
well as for the Arab Board Residents (2008 – 2015).
- Chief of Orthopedics at Bahrain Defense Hospital (2000–2007).
- Teaching faculty at Gulf Medical College, Bahrain (2000 – 2007).
- Member of the UAE Medical Board.
- Chairperson of Examination Panel for Orthopedics for Abu Dhabi.
- Advance Trauma Life Support (ATLS) Instructor.
- Panel Member of UAE High Committee for Medical Liability for reviewing
- Consultation member for the Abu Dhabi Court for Orthopedic Cases.
- FIFA – Organizing the support with SEHA (2010 and 2011).
- CEO of the Abu Dhabi Field Hospital during Formula 1 (2009 and 2010).
- Awarded Certificate of Excellence from SEHA for contribution in the first Field
Hospital for Formula 1.
- Bravery Hawer Award.
- Military Service Award.
- Plaque from the United States Medical Services for treating patients during
the Gulf War.
- Special award from Gulf Medical University for exemplary achievements in
Orthopedics and for invaluable community service (2013).
- Sport medicine and reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery.
- Arthroscopy joints, shoulder surgery, ligaments reconstruction, and trauma.
- Minimally Invasive Total Knee Replacement.