- MRCP (UK) Part 1 and Part 2 Written (2014).
- PGDMLE, National Law School of India University (2013).
- MD, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (2012).
- MBBS, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (2007).
- AHA certified BLS and ACLS Instructor.
PUBLICATIONS & CONFERENCES
- Karippacheril JG, Mathai RT, Abraham SS. Insulin IP Calc: A Smartphone
Application for insulin Infusion Protocol in Intensive Care Units. Indian J
Anaesth. 2015; 59:829-30.
- Mathai RT, Tonse R, Kalekhan F, Colin MD, Prabhu HS et al. Amla in the
Prevention of Aging: Scientific Validation of the Ethnomedicinal Claims. In:
Watson RR. Editor. Foods and Dietary Supplements in the Prevention and
Treatment of Disease in Older Adults. Elsevier 2015.
- Mathai RT. Safe Clinical Practice: Medico-legal Issues. Muller J Med Sci
Res.2015; 6: 1-4.
- D’souza JJ, D’souza PP, Shivashankara AR, Mathai RT,Jimmy R, Palatty PL
et al. Cardioprotective effects of Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis
Gaertn) and its phytochemicals: a review. Curr Nutr Food Sci. 2014; 10:
- Thilakchand KR, Mathai RT, Simon P, Ravi RT, Baliga-Rao MP, Baliga MS.
Hepatoprotective properties of the Indian gooseberry (Emblica officinalis
Gaertn): a review. Food Funct. 2013; 4:1431-41.
- Mathai RT, Bhat S. Peripheral blood T-cell populations in COPD,
asymptomatic smokers and healthy non-smokers in Indian subpopulation – A
pilot study. J Clin Diagn Res. 2013;7: 1109-13.
- Mathai RT, Bhat KS, Ashraf M, Sarawag M, Kumar KP. Melioidosis with
pericardial effusion, which relapsed as a chest wall abscess: A rare
presentation. J Clin Diagn Res. 2013; 7: 746-8.
- Mathai RT, Bhat S, Bhat KS. An unusual case of multifactorial Posterior
Reversible Encephalopathy Syndrome (PRES). J Clin Diagn Res. 2011; 5:
1114 – 6.
- Presented poster on ‘Peripheral T-cell populations in COPD, Asymptomatic
smokers and Healthy Non smokers’ at National Conference APICON at
Coimbatore, India, January 2013.
- Presented poster on ‘A rare case of an isolated single coronary artery
syndrome’ at State conference KAPICON at Mysore, India, May 2011.
- Presented poster on ‘Multifactorial Posterior Reversible Encephalopathy
Syndrome’ at State conference KAPICON at Mysore, India, May 2011.
- Awarded ‘Best platform presentation’ for ‘A Study of complications in
hospitalized Type 2 Diabetes mellitus patients’ at State conference, KAPICON
at Belgaum, India, May 2010.