- MBBS from Madurai medical college.
- MD from Madras medical college.
- MRCPCH from The Royal college of Pediatric and child health, London, UK.
Was working for almost 4 years as a Senior resident and then promoted as
Assistant professor in a private medical college in Chennai, Tamilnadu, India,
during which period, gained enormous clinical experience. Has taught
paediatric medicine to hundreds of undergraduate medical students during
the same period and is very famous among them as a good teacher. Was
working as a consultant paediatrician for more than a year at the palliative
care ward of the Institute of child health and hospital for children in chennai,
which is the biggest children’s hospital in South-east Asia. Was working as a
junior consultant at NICU in Amma hospital, a leading neonatal center in
- General Pediatric and Neonatal intensive care.
- Life member of the Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP).
- Member of The Royal college of paediatrics and child health (RCPCH).
- Has won a Gold medal and a Certificate for a research paper on Self-