- Fellowship of Council of Arab Board for Internal Medical Specializations
(CABMS) in Dermatology & Venereology.
- Fellowship of the Iraqi Commission for Medical Specialization (FICMS) in
Dermatology & Venereology .
- Diploma in Dermatology & Venereology (DDV) from the College of Medicine
at Al-Mustansiriya University, Baghdad, Iraq .
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery Degree (M.B.Ch.B.) from Mosul
Medical College of the University of Mosul, Iraq.
- Consultant Dermatologist in Dar Alsh-ifaa Hospital, Abu Dhabi (2006 – 2015).
- Assistant Professor and Head of the Department of Dermatology &
Venereology, College of Medicine, Al-Nahrain University, Baghdad, Iraq
(1986 – 2005).
- Member of American Academy of Dermatology.
- Erythema Multiforme (EM) in Iraqi patients.
- Cutaneous manifestations in renal transplant recipients in Iraq.
- Clinical variants of Lichen Planus in the patients attending Al-Nahrain
- Nature and etiology of Hypomastia amidst Iraqi women.
- Treatment of Keratoacanthoma with Intralesional Methotrexate.
- Skin manifestations of immunosuppressed patients.
- Etiology of Pyoderma Gangrenosum in Iraqi patients
- Chronic dermatological problems.
- Sexually transmitted diseases