- 1994-1999: MBBS from premier institute Jawaharlal Nehru institute
of post graduate medical education and research (JIPMER), India.
- 2001-2003: MD Ophthalmology from worlds most prestigious
institute ,All India Institute of Medical Sceinces (AIIMS), New
- 2003-04: Vitreoretinal training by the eminent VR surgeon Prof Yog
Raj Sharma (AIIMS).
- 2004-05: Vitreo retinal training from Agarwal eye institute,Chennai.
- 2012-13: Basic ophthalmic science From Royal college of
surgeons, Glasgow (UK).
- 2012-13: McH certificate course in ophthalmology, American
institute of medicine, Seycheles.
- 2015-16 : Advanced surgical & Medical retina modules
- 2004-2005: Ophthalmologist & Retinal surgeon in
various hospitals in Chennai.
- 2006-2012: worked as chief medical officer &
consultant Vitreoretinal and cataract surgeon,
Vasan eye care Hospital in Kerala&Chennai,India.
- 20013-2016: HOD& Specialist Ophthalmologist,
retina & cataract surgeon in center for excellence
ophthalmology, NMC specialty hospital,
- European school for advanced
ophthalmological studies (ESASO).
- European retinal society (EURETINA).
- American academy of ophthalmology (AAO).
- All india ophthalmological society (AIOS).
- Vitreoretinal society of india (VRSI).
- International council of