- MCh (Pediatric Surgery) – Govt: Medical College, Trivandrum Kerala, India
(2001 – 2004).
- MS (General Surgery) – J. J. M Medical College Davengare, Karnataka, India
(1996 – 1999).
- MBBS – J .J .M Medical College Davengare, Karnataka, India (1988 – 1994).
- Highly specialized in premature infant and neonatal surgical procedures.
Trained in Advanced Minimally Invasive procedures in neonates. Current
work includes Management of children with congenital malformations,
intestinal atresia, malrotation, volvulus, abdominal wall defects, anorectal
- Special training in operating thoracic surgery cases. Current work includes
Management of Tracheoesophageal fistulas, congenital diaphragmatic
hernias, Thoracoscopy, Bronchoscopy, Lobectomy, tumor mass excision,
- Management of Pediatric Urology cases, Uro-Laparoscopic/Cystoscopic
procedures, pelviureteral junction obstruction, Vesico-ureteral obstructions,
ureterocele, valves, Hypospadias.
- Major part of the current work involves, GI Surgeries, Trauma, and General
Pediatric surgery (e.g. Orchiopexy, Herniotomy, Circumcision, USG guided
saline enema reduction for Intussusception).
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATION MEMBERSHIPS
- National Executive Member of the Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons.
- Member of the Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons.
- Life member of the Pediatric Endo Surgeons Group of India (PESI).
- Member of the Indian Society for Pediatric Urology.
- Visiting Faculty at Amrita Institute of Medical Science (AIMS) – Kochi.