- "MBBS-Calicut Medical College, Kerala, India - 1991.
- PLAB - General Medical Council, London UK - 1996.
- FRCS - Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh, UK - 2001.
- FRCS ( T & O ) Intercollegiate Speciality Board Examination, Joint Committee on Surgical Training (UK) - 2013".
- "Locum Consultant - Lower Limb Arthroplasty Unit, Hillingdon Hospitals, UK - (2014 - 2017).
- Associate Specialist Surgeon - Trauma and Orthopaedic Department, Hillingdon Hospitals, UK (2010 - 2014).
- Specialist Registrar - Trauma and Orthopaedic Department , Hillingdon Hospitals, UK ( 2003 - 2010).
- Research Fellow - Trauma and Orthopaedics, Chelsea and Westminster Hospitals, London, UK (2002-2003).
- Clinical Research Fellow - Lower Limb Arthroplasty Unit, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals, UK (2001- 2002).
- Senior Resident SHO - Orthopaedic Department, Wycombe General hospitals, High Wycombe, UK (2000-2001).
- Resident SHO - Orthopaedic Department, QEQM Hospital, Margate, UK (1999-2000).
- Resident SHO - Vascular and Orthopaedic Department, Derby Royal Infirmary, UK (1997-1999).
- Lecturer - General Surgery Department, Trissur Medical College, Kerala, India (1996-1997)
- Demonstrator / Tutor - Anatomy Department, Trissur Medical College, Kerala, India (1994 - 1995).
- Resident SHO - Moulana Hospital, Perintalmanna, Kerala, India (1992-1994)".
- Lower Limb reconstruction using advanced technology of Biological fixation.
- Rapid Recovery Program following primary joint replacement.
- ‘Joint Replacement School’ - a unique experience for the twenty first century patient.
- Integrated MDT approach to provide High quality care.
- Well structured protocols and procedure.
- ‘High Flexion’ Total knee replacement.
- Partial knee joint replacement enabling younger patients to enjoy high demand physical activities .
- Advanced Trauma management with a special interest in Paediatric Trauma.
- Key hole joint surgery for an accelerated rehabilitation following sports related injuries.
- Evidence based surgical practice.
- 'Teaching Hero' award from Imperial College, London, UK.
- Nomination for 'teaching excellence award, by medical students of Imperial college , London, UK.
MEMBRSHIPS & PUBLICATIONS
- British Medical Association (BMA).
- British Orthopaedic Association (BOA).
- General Medical Council, UK - Full Registration.
- Royal College of Surgeons in Edinburgh, UK.
- Royal College of Surgeons in England, London, UK - Associate Member.
- Travancore Cochin Council of Modern Medicine, Kerala, Indiav.