The Department of Neurology at Universal Hospital provides personalized care for patients with neurological diseases and provides meaningful new therapies for our guests. We provide personalized care for those suffering from neurological diseases and disorders of the nervous system. They may range from disorders of the central, peripheral, and/or autonomic nervous systems.
The Department uses Electroencephalography (EEG), Nerve Conduction Study, and Visual Evoked Potential Tests (VEP). They are also assisted by imaging modalities from the Radiology Department like the high resolution CT Scan, 1.5T MRI Scan, and Color Doppler Scan.
Some of the conditions that our Department of Neurology treats are listed below:
- Headaches (Resistant Migraine, Pain Management, etc.)
- Epilepsy and Seizure
- Latest strategies in Stroke Care
- Movement disorders (Parkinson’s, Tic disorders, Tremors, etc.)
- Neuropathy caused by different conditions (such as Diabetes, B12 or Folate Vitamin Deficiencies, Chronic Kidney Disease, etc.)
- Neuromuscular and muscle disorders
- Infective diseases of the brain (Meningitis, Encephalitis, etc.)
- Demyelinating Diseases (Multiple Sclerosis, ADEM, etc.)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, etc.